Happy Birthday Fabulous Doodles



It's my first "Blog Birthday"! I can hardly believe I've been authoring a blog for a year now. I'd like to say a big thank you to you, all my wonderful readers! I'm so grateful for your support, encouragement, questions and comments.

I was extremely intimidated to start writing and putting myself out in the blogsphere for all to see, but its been such a positive experience. When I started Fabulous Doodles I thought I would simply share new products added to my Etsy shop and the occasional fashion illustration from designers. I had no idea people would contact me for advise and that my blog would turn into sharing not only my illustrations and current projects but books, tools and tips for others to use and learn from.

One year has past, 135 posts, numerous freelance projects, features, press, and Fabulous Doodles continues to grow. You can check out my first post, by clicking here, and see how I timidly started. Once again, I thank you and look forward to your comments, tweets, and facebook fan page messages in the next year.

Leave a Comment

Shanessa said...

Happy Birthday Blog and congrats! I just took a dive into bloggin myself and seeing how you progressed has given me so much needed encouragement!

Iulia Stanescu said...

Happy, Happy birthday my dear for this amazing work! I wish you inspiration for your future posts in the next year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love checking your blog out... can't wait to see more goodies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love checking out your blog. Can't wait to see more goodies! <3 Jamie

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks everyone!

IamHagel said...

Congrats

renee said...

Happy Fabulous Birthday Brooke! So happy to have met you and have really enjoyed your very wonderful blog. Here is to many more blog birthdays!

Amy said...

Happy Blog BDay! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

: )

darlingdee said...

That's the cutest picture ever.

Brook you are ever so talented. I have your Carrie magnet on my fridge and adore it every time I go get a little midnight snack.

xx
D