Mini Portfolio {New Business Cards}



I absolutely love my new business cards, as does everyone I hand them to. I recently designed my first set of Moo cards and I can say with 100% certainly that once you go Moo there's no going back. The cards are heavy weight, have a smooth satin finish and show off every intricate detail of my fashion illustrations. With Moo your able to upload as many as 100 different images to each card order. This means that whenever I'm describing what I do to someone new I can now show them all my cards, a sort of mini portfolio, and let them chose the fashion illustration they like best to keep, with my shop website, blog, and contact info.
I uploaded 8 of my favorite sketches, but I'm thinking I may just place another soon to throw a few more illustrations into the mix. Perhaps a few more of my brides or red carpet looks. It also may be nice to use Moo to create my next round of gift tags for the holidays, since the cards are printing are such high quality. . .What can I say, I guess I'm addicted to Moo.

Leave a Comment

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I've used moo before, too! Your illustrations are so good - well done, girl! Great to see more of your work.

Daishie said...

great work. i love your illustration.

Kirstie. said...

These are the most spectacular business cards I've ever seen!! I would freakout if someone handed me one of these.

-Kirstie.

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you guys! Kirstie, that's the best comment I've gotten all week! Thank you! =)

A said...

Hey these are great! I have never heard about moo before, but just checked the site out. I'm so glad you shared that with all of us.

Keep up the great work.

http://circleofdesign.blogspot.com/

transparent business cards said...

Great work. But i thank its just important for cloth's business.

Muhammad Ashfaq said...

this is more spectacluar business cards and great work done by artist.keep it up with more dedication.
Plastic Cards

Anonymous said...

Your art is superb it is so lovely keep up the good work and i m sure that every body like it !

Clear business cards

Anonymous said...

Your posted cards are looking so beautiful i really like it...

Plastic business cards