Fashionable Gifts



Over the past few weeks I've been hard at work illustrating and designing new products. I've been stocking up for the gift fairs I'm participating in, in addition to building up my shop inventory.
New to my collection are sets of flat note cards (shown above Carrie and Vogue). I love flat note cards, and have been using them for years. (Ever since Oprah and Bill Clinton discussed on air how important it is to write a thank you or correspondence note on one-single side of a card, just in case its ever framed. Who knows, maybe one day a note from me will be frame worthy!?!) In addition to the Oprah and Bill seal of approval I do feel its a very chic and sophisticated way to send a note.
I've also made new holiday cards, gift tags in different shapes and themes, as well as new magnets (shown below) featuring five of my most popular fashion illustrations. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them. If you follow my work and are a Fabulous Doodles reader, but a custom illustration is out of your budget why not purchase some of these new little items from my shop, Brooklit.
If you're in the NY/NJ area come visit me at the two gift fairs I'm participating in (info here), both of which are free admission. There are more new items I'll be selling I just haven't had time to photograph them and put them online yet. Cheers!

Leave a Comment

Acbarnett said...

The new inventory looks great! How did the Chanukah sale go?

Danielle Shepherd said...

Love your illustrations and products! I hope to start making my own merchandise at some point as well - thanks for the inspiration!

I've just started my own illustration blog, Danielle Shepherd Fashion Illustration, and I've just linked you :)

Brooke Hagel said...

Amber, the sale was ok, big turnout but not many people spending money. Hopefully my next one, this thursday in NJ will be more successful. Thanks for asking!

Danielle, Thank you! Your work looks great, I love illustrating in line drawings!

Danielle Shepherd said...

Thanks Brooke :)

Sarah Munir said...

Loving all your illustrations ! Are those cards on sale ? LOVING IT TO BITS :)

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Sarah! I sell the cards in my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/brooklit