New Fashion Illustration Prints



I am thrilled to announce new prints have been added to Brooklit, my Etsy shop of original fashion illustrations. Meet Kate, Eva and Maggie.
Over the past few months I've been so busy with client projects, freelancing and setting up my bridal illustration shop, Brooklit Bride, that I can't even remember the last time I added a new girl to the Brooklit mix. Well now I have not one, but three new beauties for sale.
A few weeks back I was asked to submit work to Harper's Bazaar. I was so excited that I decided to take the time to sit down and create some new fresh sketches especially for Bazaar. In the end they decided to go with one of my bride illustrations (featured here). Even though these three girls were not chosen by Bazaar I think they came out pretty well and am pleased to add them to the shop.
To take a closer look you can click on: Kate, Eva or Maggie. I think Kate is my current favorite, what about you?

(Wallpaper by Graham & Brown)

Leave a Comment

stamping bella said...

I need to look like your models.. Lol. Is that wrong?

Unknown said...

you are so inspiring and really talented.. XD

fotoclipping said...

wow, really love your illustrations, nice and stylish arts!! Love it!!