Fashion Illustrations for InStyle & Gap



I'm so excited to share my recent sketches for Gap and InStyle! You're invited to come tomorrow night and see my fashion illustrations of some of Gap's "Outfit's We ♥." You can snap a picture with my sketches on the Gap Art Wall, as well as say hello and watch me sketch the two super stylish hosts of the evening, Kimberly Pesch of Eat.Sleep.Wear and Christine Cameron of My Style Pill.

Where: Gap, 60 West 34th Street @ Broadway 
When: Tursday Dec. 6th 6:30-8:30
RSVP: INSTYLE_GAP@TIMEINC.COM

Enjoy cocktails, treats, fashion illustrations and 30% off your purchases! Hope to see you there! 

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Wow Brooke! I wish I could come but living 3000 miles away poses a major problem to attending! This is terrific for you!

t said...

Sounds like it will be a fun event!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you are so good at what you do! I love all of your posts but I have to admit that I am truly missing your Tuesday Tips! Those single, simple-to-follow posts taught me more than what I could teach myself in a year. Honestly, the basic tips and tricks for creating effective illustrations was a God-send! I know it's hard work but believe me we all appreciate that, and it does not go to waste! Please post more Tuesday Tips, Brooke! :) xxx