Brooklit Fashion Illustration iPhone Covers {New}



Exciting new product news today, I've just launched in my Brooklit Etsy shop fashion illustration iPhone covers! The iPhone covers feature a collection of my most popular sketches (and a new favorite posted on Fabulous Doodles a few ago.) The covers are all white plastic, hard cases which easily snap onto any iPhone 4/4s with the illustrations clearly printed on the back. Shown above is "Lively Leopard," a sketch I drew for a Fabulous Doodles tutorial post about illustrating leopard. I have her on some of my business cards, she's a constant favorite, and was must have in this collection.
The next print in the iPhone cover collection is Miriam (shown above,) one of my personal favorites as well as a best seller in the shop. In all white with a big floppy black sun hat, she's uber minimal and effortlessly chic.
The next cover features the new illustration I shared a few weeks ago and am a little obsessed with! (Inspired by this photo of Olivia Palermo from my She's A Sketch Pin board.) The original drawing was illustrated on brown craft paper so it has a great tan linen-looking background. Her shinny hair, bold striped top and rosy cheeks really pop and compliment the background color.
And last but not least is Brooklyn Ballerina, a constant best seller in the shop and another personal favorite. I've had this one on my phone ever since receiving the first samples about two weeks ago. She's been a huge hit in person, on Instagram, and even caused a little stir at the Vogue Magazine offices when I stopped by last week!

All four new iPhone cover designs are available in limited quantities in my Brooklit Etsy shop.

Leave a Comment

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!! I love them all, just wish I owned an i-phone, I'd order all four :)

AnneLane said...

Beautiful collection! Congrats!!

Alan H said...

Of course everyone at Vogue loved them
there GREAT ! I'm ordering one right this minute. Can't wait to get it.

Anastasia said...

i love these!!! Why cant they be for Android phones - not fair haha!

Printed iPhone 5 Cover said...

Very stylish iPhone cases. I really like your blog stuff.

Printed iPhone 5 Cover said...

Very stylish iPhone cases. I really like your blog stuff.

Allison said...

This is cool!