Anthropologie Peter Som Collaboration



Since I love a designer sketch I was thrilled to find in my inbox the latest Anthropologie newsletter featuring these fabulous doodles by designer Peter Som. Som has teamed up with Anthro for this fun collaboration and they've chosen to highlight his lifelong love of sketching into the announcement. Som's sketches are charmingly playful and clearly reflect the garment designs while remaining fairly stylized, clean and simple.
Being a fan of Peter Som and a loyal customer of Anthropologie I'm really looking forward to seeing this collection in person."There'e a mutual love of print and pattern and color. What they really do is make happy cloths, and thats what I do too." -Peter Som 

(Illustrations by Peter Som, Photos by Anthropologie)

Leave a Comment